- Located within the Betty J. Queen Intergenerational Center
- Contact: Crystal Donovan, Center Manager
- Address: 522 Industrial Drive, Louisa, VA 23093
- Phone: 540-967-4433
- Hours: Open 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- JABA Community Senior Centers website
The JABA Louisa Community Senior Center offers community resource information for you and your loved ones. You will also experience fun filled days, education and activities for all, encouraging wellness through exercise and healthy eating. For your convenience, free health screenings are provided by JABA Health Services.
The JABA Louisa Community Senior Center program is a true intergenerational experience, providing a variety of activities and events that include people and children of all ages in a beautiful setting. Come and join us for a nutritious lunch, an engaging activity, a scenic outing with transportation included, or a friendly visit. You are always welcome. Follow the Louisa Center on Facebook.
We are actively recruiting members for this community senior center.
If you would like to volunteer at any of our community senior centers, visit our Volunteer page.